Tuesday, November 4, 2014

eBook Deals on Two of My Books from Harvest House Publishers!

Hello, all-

First of all, I'd like to tell you why it's been more than a week since you last heard from me...because it's such terrific news that I'm about to bust!

One of my sons/daughters-in-law just had their third baby--a boy who is the spitting image of his three-year-old big brother. Uncanny how alike they look! Both of them are handsome little fellows and I was smitten the moment I laid eyes on him. Babies fresh from heaven--there's no better feeling!

So now let's get down to the reason for my post today. My publisher, Harvest House Publishers, has an e-book deal going on and two of my cookbooks are featured: The Homestyle Amish Kitchen Cookbook (a perennial favorite with readers and offered at $1.99 today through December 2) and The Amish Baking Cookbook (my newest release, offered at $3.99 from today through December 2).
Here's the link:

http://harvesthousepublishers.com/ebook-deals/

If you're an e-book user these are cheap, cheap prices so take advantage of the deal. You can call it an early Christmas present to yourself. Because you're worth it. :)

Hope you have a lovely day and remember: God adores you!

Blessings to you and yours,
Georgia

2 comments:

  1. Too bad I didn't know about this special last month

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Marge! Hope your holidays brought you much joy!

    ReplyDelete